There is an interesting building inspired by Viennese architecture in the grounds of Kopidlno Chateau. It is a palm house built according to the design of the greenhouse at Schönbrunn. The architect Josef Podhájský designed the palm house as a freestanding building with its main facade facing north. The metal structure is completed with double-glazed glass panes. The yellow plaster and cornices with further white decorative elements accentuate the central section, which is topped by a glass dome. The 1894 building is accessible by calling ahead.